Enjoy National Margarita Day at these five outposts:
• Arnaldo Richards’ Picos: To commemorate the special occasion, the Mexican eatery will offer private barrel selection margaritas at $2 off.
• Cafe Annie: Chef Robert Del Grande’s RDG Margarita is crafted sans sugar — reducing the probability of a hangover.
• Local Foods: The blood orange rendition — which is offered at the brand’s downtown location — is finished with a sweet chili rim.
• Tango & Malbec: The Argentinian steakhouse riffs on the cocktail with its Malberita, combining Malbec & classic margarita ingredients.
• Yauatcha: The Chinese dim sum teahouse offers a spicy rendition with its flavor-packed Szechuan Margarita.