The Focus Burst™ method tricks your brain into mimicking your fight-or-flight response, giving you short bursts of hyper focus.
Seven steps to achieve this:
• Break your project into small parts.
• Set a goal for each short burst.
• Use a timer.
• Make your focus time five to eight minutes.
• Focus with intensity.
• The burst should mimic a fight-or-flight situation.
• When the timer goes off, reset it for the same time. Repeat.
The results of hyper focus bursts can be extremely effective.
For more tips, read Brainhacker: Master Memory, Focus, Emotions, and More to Unleash the Genius Within
– Dave Farrow, Farrow Communications