According to an Accountemps survey, HR managers report Tuesday as the most productive day of the week for employees while Thursday and Friday are the least productive.
Max Messner, company chair of Accountemps says, “The goal should be to maintain the positive momentum established on Tuesday throughout the week.”
Helpful suggestions to improve productivity
1. Axe the excess- create a to-do list, then cut it in half.
2. Aim for quality not quantity.
3. Know your prime time.
4. Dodge the distractions – turn off mobile devices.
5. Explore apps – digital calendars, task management apps, and other time-saving programs.
– Vikki Locke, C2 Communications, The Southwest Florida 100