Knowing what to post on your company’s social media accounts can be challenging, but some simple guidelines can help you keep it updated. Certain types of content can perform best for each platform:
– LinkedIn: Promote your company as an industry leader. Share company or industry news, client work, partner news, and job openings.
– Facebook: Balance professional and casual posts by sharing work photos, company or client updates, and news about partners.
– Instagram: Tell your organization’s story in eye-catching photos, with few words but loads of relevant hashtags.
– Twitter: Share or react to news with peers, partners and the public.
– Destynee Bush, The Tampa Bay 100