Looking to spice up your sales copy? Maybe make a product description more appealing or craft a compelling email that helps you sell your service?
• Use words that are charged with raw emotion or trigger sensory cues to take action.
• Emulate the way you speak in the way you write.
• Use rhyme and rhythm to make statements more memorable.
• Read your copy out loud, smooth out the copy and make it follow a rhythm.
• Engage your audience with a story about where the product came from, or how it solves a problem in their lives. People can relate to stories.
– Patricia C. Mills, The SWFL 100