• Houston Farmers Market – One of the city’s oldest, this vibrant market has become a destination for Latin foods and robust spices.
• Urban Harvest Farmers Market – With produce from over 100 growers, this market also features a community garden with gardening experts.
• Farmers Market at Imperial – Now in its seventh year at Imperial Park Recreation Center, visitors can browse seasonal product, small-batch foods, art, local chef creations and popular food trucks while listening to the best local musicians.
• Memorial Villages Farmers Market – Hosted by First Congregational Church, this premier, pet-friendly market features everything from live music and lectures to cooking demonstrations.
– Amanda Fox, The 100 Companies