Spring flowers are in bloom and so is your drink with the perfect springtime companion – the April Showers cocktail is both sweet and tart. So, get your cocktail shaker and start making this concoction.
• 3 ounces gin
• 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
• 1.5 tablespoon agave nectar
• 6 ounces ruby red grapefruit juice
• Edible flower of your choice
Easy to follow recipe:
1. Place ice, gin, lemon juice, agave and grapefruit juice in your cocktail shaker. Adjust the amount of agave depending on desired sweetness.
2. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
3. Pour into your glass.
4. Garnish with edible flowers and enjoy!