Whether you’re making these spooky snacks for your kids or your co-workers, one thing is for sure – everyone will love them.
• For an easy no-bake option, try making these Frankenstein Cereal Treats or Classic Oreo Spider Cookies. All you will need are some Rice Krispie Treats, icing, Oreos, pretzel sticks and a few M&M’s.
• Be the “ghostess with the mostest” by making Strawberry Ghosts. Simple and delicious.
• Four ingredients are all it takes for these Reese’s Bats to not hang around for very long.
• Are you looking for a scary challenge? Give this Towering Haunted House Cake a try.
– Jeanine Bertou, The Oklahoma 100