As a “COVID bride,” I’ve learned a lot about how to navigate the new normal of wedding planning. Of all there is to consider, below is my top advice.
• If planning a buffet, offer disposable gloves for guests to wear while serving themselves.
• Traditional seating is out the window. Make several clusters of seats for guests, but separate each by at least six feet.
• Provide masks and hand sanitizer – customize them for added details.
• Stream the ceremony on Zoom so those who aren’t able to attend still feel included.
• Enjoy the day and don’t forget what’s truly important – getting married!