In between Houston’s hustle and bustle are sweet escapes where you can enjoy fresh air.
1. A’Bouzy – a boozy spot to drink rosé all day.
2. Brasserie 19 – the perfect stop for oysters and crafted cocktails.
3. Backstreet Café – a quiet patio with mimosas and a menu by award-winning chef Hugo Ortega.
4. BB Lemon – backyard spot featuring a new brunch menu and live performances.
5. Relish – neighborhood eatery with the perfect patio for escaping Westheimer traffic.
6. Tiny Boxwoods – quintessential upscale patio.
7. Toulouse – the perfect place to stop after a day of shopping at River Oaks District.
– Anna Bailey, The PR Boutique