With each season, creative brides and their planners – gently led by a contingent of moms – come up with a slew of ideas to make their nuptials eternally memorable. At Royal Sonesta Houston, where food always takes a front seat, Chef Robert Graham shares what’s trending for fall.
- More casual, less fussy family style dinners
- DIY stations ranging from make/build your own mojitos to poutine or smoothies for daytime affairs
- Breakfast items for late night snacks
- Brunch-style weddings
- Revamped classics such as pigs in a blanket with merguez sausage, lobster sliders and Kobe tacos
- Light, healthy, vegetable-focused entrees