With the holiday season in the rearview and summer still months away, staying motivated at work can be challenging. Here are some tips to keep yourself moving each day:
• Set deadlines and stick to them. Take pride in accomplishing something within an established time period.
• Reward yourself. When you complete a task, celebrate with a coffee break or treat yourself to a nice dinner.
• Seek feedback from superiors. Positive feedback can be a huge self-esteem boost while constructive criticism can provide incentive to work harder.
• Get to know your coworkers. It won’t feel like work if you’re among friends.
– Zach Parker, The Arkansas 100